Parent & Me Day in Julian
JULIAN Parent & Me Day & Country-Style Dance
March 23, 2019
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A Great Way to Spend the Day Connecting and Enjoying the Beauty and Fun of Julian. The All-Inclusive price includes several attractions including lunch at one of your favorite Julian eateries, delicious fudge, a keepsake corsage or boutonniere, old-time photos and more, all designed to create an unforgettable experience for parent and child. End the day with a country-style dance at Fort Cross Old Timey Adventures.
Purchase the All-Inclusive package* for a full day of fun.
Limited to 50 Duos
Tickets Are on Sale NOW!
Ticket Prices are $95 for Adult and 1 Child. Additional Children will be $30.
Current VIP Package includes:
- Keepsake Corsage for all the girls or boutonniere for the boys
- Choice of lunch at one of 3 Julian Eateries
- Candied Apple Cafe
- Wynola Pizza & Bistro
- Jeremy’s on the Hill
- Malt or Milkshake to share at the Old Fashioned Soda Fountain (Miner’s Diner) – OR if it’s chilly outside, two cups of Hot Apple Cider from The Julian Cider Mill
- Old-time portrait – Julian Olde Time Photos
- Fudge Tub or Truffle – Julian Candy Basket
- The Country-Style Dance begins at 3p.m.
Check in as early as 10:30 a.m. downstairs at Town Hall
to start your day.
As an added treat, the Julian Daffodil Show will be happening at Town Hall. You and your companion can enjoy a large display of the “Flower of Hope.”
*All-inclusive package subject to minor changes or additions.
**RAIN OR SHINE AND NON-REFUNDABLE**
Julian Olde Time Photo