- One free business listing on the web site and one free link to your business web site.
- One-time complete membership mailing labels upon request
- Your business may be listed and described on visitor handouts
- Use of brochure racks at the Town Hall
- Referrals for your business
- Monthly newsletter
- Monthly Chamber Mixer socials
- Sharing of your information on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Opportunity to participate in handouts to potential visitors to Julian
- Opportunity to post your events on the chamber event page on our website
- Sharing of your Facebook Events on the Chamber FB page.
- A plaque and brass engraving acknowledging your years of membership
- Download the Benefit Information Sheet
- Download our Helpful Tips Sheet on How to Help Us Help You Be Promoted on Social Media
Set Up or Edit Your profile
Be Sure to Click on EACH of your listings (edit). You may write a separate description for each listing. Be sure to check the address associated with each listing. Addresses show by default – so be sure to have each listing show just what you want it to show.
Upcoming Chamber Events
Receive Text Updates about Happenings
In order to Support Our Member Events – We Offer Banner hanging on the front of Town Hall. We have had to implement specific guidelines on the banners. Please click here to get the banner hanging agreement.
Julian Chamber Mixers, held 5:30 to 7:30 pm, are (usually) the first Thursday of the month.
Hors d’oeuvres to light meals are provided by the host and are complimentary.
The bar is normally provided by the Julian Chamber and is “No Host,” which means there is a cost. Mixed Drinks are $5.00, Call Drinks are $7.00, Beer & Wine are $4.00, and Non-Alcoholic is $1.00. If the host has a liquor license they provide the beverages and their prices.
We are currently seeking businesses that are interested in hosting the Mixers. See the Calendar to the left for Mixer information.. If you are interested in Hosting a Mixer, Please Email Gloria A.
The Merchant’s Networking Breakfasts
We are changing up the schedule – dates and location will be posted on the Julian Chamber Calendar and is usually provided by e-mail.
The cost is $10 for members and $12 for non-members and guests.
Everyone is Welcome! Bring a raffle prize to showcase your business.
The Breakfast is an excellent venue for introducing an upcoming event or special and for meeting fellow business members.
The Julian Chamber of Commerce is Proud to Cooperate with the Following Organizations.