October 2018 Business Messaging from SDG&E®
Article 1: Choose how your business saves
You’re always on the go and, even with the best of intentions, managing your energy use isn’t the first thing on your “to do” list.
With your focus on the bottom line, one way to help save energy is to compare pricing plans and find the best one for your business. Watch this short video about your pricing plan options. Then log in to myaccount.sdge.com and change your plan in a matter of minutes. It’s that simple!
Article 2: How to prepare for an emergency at work
Proper planning and preparation in advance can teach employees how to respond, help protect operations, and save lives should an emergency occur. Watch this video on emergency preparedness . And, here are five ways to stay safe in your workplace.
- Know the location of the nearest exits, evacuation routes, automated external defibrillator (AED) and fire extinguishers
- Know your building security and floor leaders
- Participate in emergency exercises, drills and training programs
- Advise your supervisor of potential hazards so these can be corrected
- Eliminate potential fire hazards by keeping offices and cubicles free from paper clutter; recycle all unnecessary paper
Don’t forget… if you see a downed power line, leave the area immediately and call us at 1-800-411-7343 or 911. Never touch a fallen power line or anything in contact with it. Also, if you suspect a natural gas leak, leave the area immediately. From a safe location, call 911 or call us at 1-800-411-7343.
Article 3: Increased foodservice rebates to upgrade your kitchen
While they last, take advantage of SDG&E’s rebates to help reduce your costs and improve your kitchen’s energy efficiency. Older appliances have higher operating costs and emit more heat, creating a hotter working environment for your staff.
|Electric combination oven < 15 pans||$1,000||$1,200|
|Electric combination oven 15 – 28 pans||$1,000||$1,200|
|New ventilation control||$500||$750|
Act now while rebates are still available! Visit sdge.com/NLrebates or call SDG&E’s Energy Savings Center at 1.800.644.6133.